Yearly Supply of monthly high quality contact lenses for both eyes.
Somofilcon A material in Aqualens 24 H Monthly Disposable (6 lens/box) makes these one of the healthiest contact lenses which allow 4 times more oxygen for all-day comfort. With 56% water content, these lenses offer all day wearability.
- * All day wearability – Keeps your eyes comfortable all day long, from morning till evening.
- * High water content – These contacts have 56% water content which keeps your eyes moist and comfortable.
- * UV blockage – These contacts protect your eyes from the harmful UV rays.
- * 4 times more oxygen – No redness, irritation or dryness, due to 4 times more oxygen supply as compared to conventional Hydrogel lens.
- * Aspheric Design – The aspheric design of our lenses results in sharp and crystal clear vision even at night.
- * Designed for comfort – Made with the latest 3rd generation silicone hydrogel, allows oxygen to easily reach your eye surface, reducing levels of discomfort.
- * Usage Duration – These lenses can be used for a month and can be worn for 24 hrs in one go.
Do’s and Don’ts of Aqualens 24H:
- * Wash and rinse your hands before handling the lenses. Make sure to dry your hands with a lint-free cloth or tissue.
- * Always remember that regular and complete blinking will help you keep the lenses moist and clean.
- * Make sure you consult an eye care practitioner, If you experience any unexplained redness or persistent pain, discomfort, change in vision or light sensitivity.
- * If the solutions are opened for one month, then please make sure you discard it and do not try to use them.
- * Do not try to use the remaining solution in the blister. Also, discard all solutions one month after opening.
- * Close your eyes when using cosmetics or aerosol sprays, such as hairsprays, while wearing your lenses.
- * Insert contact lenses before applying any makeup on or around the eye.
How to insert or remove your contacts?
Inserting Contact Lens :
- * Place the contact lens on the tip of your index finger.
- * Try to insert your lenses in the same eye every time. If your prescription is different between your left and right eyes, your contact lenses will be designed to correct the needs of each eye.
- * Using your opposite hand, carefully pull your eyelid upward with your index finger, and with the middle finger of your dominant hand (i.e. the one holding the contact lens), gently pull the lower eyelid downward.
- * Try not to blink or move your head, move the lens toward your eye, gently placing it on your eye.
- * Blink a couple of times to fix the lens in eyes.
Removing Contact Lens :
- * For removal of contact lens, pull your lower eyelid with your index finger.
- * Gently slide the lens down while looking up.
- * Avoid using your fingernails or pinching the lens while removing your lens.
- * Place the lens in your contact lens solution or discard the lens if it is past its use date.
- * Repeat the same for the other eye as well.
To follow the correct method of insertion & removal of lens, please refer this video link: https://youtu.be/R0CQezvSIM0
Frequently asked questions by customers-
- 1. Will putting contact lens in my eyes scratch the eyes or get stuck in them?
Relax. Inserting and removing lenses might make you nervous at first, but as awkward as it may seem, there is no need to be afraid to touch your eye as long as your hands are clean. Plus, the inside of your eyelids are connected to the back of your eye, so your lenses can’t possibly slip into an abyss.
- 2. Do these lenses come in color?
No, these are the clear lenses. You can visit this website, if you are looking for coloured lenses: https://aqualens.in/collections/color-lens-collection
- 3. Are these monthly lenses or daily lenses?
These are monthly lenses.
- 4. How many lenses are in this pack?
There are 6 lens in this pack i.e. 3 pairs.
- 5. What’s the diameter of these lenses?
The diameter of these lenses is 14.2 mm
- 6. Do contact lenses make your eyes dry?
These lenses have aquagen technology which keeps the lenses from drying even after prolonged usage.
- 7. Do these lenses have UV blockage?
Yes, these lenses protect you from the harmful UV rays.
- 8. What is the lens material used in these lenses?
Somofilcon A is the lens material.
- 9. How is water content in lens helpful in contact lens?
High water content helps content lens remain hydrated which gives refreshing feel to the eyes.
Country of Origin: United Kingdom